April 25, 2013

What my boyfriend thinks of me

A few days ago, I read the cutest post where Jamie over at Southern Simplicity asked her fiance what  he thinks of her. I thought it was so sweet that I decided I would forward the idea of to Billiam. I figured, it's my birthday week, and part of the pleasures of birthdays is being showered with sweet nothings, gifts, love, and well, gifts ;)

Let me also add, that Billy is not Rico Suave by any means, nor will he ever be in the running. He's just a good ol' boy who is boarder line awkward, so getting something precious out of him is a challenge. It took me 2 or 3 days of constant badgering to get him to finally compile a list. I mean, it's not hard, ya know. I'm a very lovable person. Kidding! but no, really after I got it back, I realized I gave him the wrong instructions. So I'll save that for a later post. woops!
The actual instructions were for him to list random facts about me, so he was instructed to go back and reform those things he loves oh, so much about me into facts so here we go..




1. She cusses like a sailor at times
You say that like it's a bad thing.

2. She is mildly addicted to peach fanta
Word! Seriously though, it's like the nectar of the Gods

3. She likes embarrassing vampire love stories
It is not embarrassing at all. Vampire diaries is GREAT television. Don't be fooled bloggers, he got into it too! 

4. She has road rage..
He's right, and I am a force to be reckoned with. 

5. She drinks cheap wine and good whiskey. I like the fact that actually enjoys drinking whiskey.
I always have a bottle of Barefoot Moscato in my fridge at all times. If you are going to drink whiskey or bourbon, you can't drink the cheap stuff. gross. I am actually surprised he didn't mention my new found love for backwoods Georgia mountain moonshine. 

6. She will pack 3 bags for a 2 day trip
Not completely true. In my defense I haven't traveled in a long time with out my boots, and that takes up a lot of space.  My job typically requires me to carry a laptop everywhere. and HELLO?! the weather and our schedules here lately leaves a lot of guessing as to what a girl will need while she's away.

7. She picks good dogs
 Ask my mom, I can pick a the best dog out of a litter every time. Look at Casey! You couldn't ask for my sweeter.

8. Do not mess with her music when driving
He has about lost a hand a few times. 

9. She's a crafter, wreaths, sewing, etc
Shhh.. I really can't sew as much as he thinks I can. I just like to pretend I can. 

10. Her dream jobs would be in the music business or event planning
one day.. 

11. She is an excellent cook
He has been known to say "I'll cook dinner" which means, "I'll be ingredients and let you cook it for me" even though he's almost as good of a cook as me ;)

12. If she could go back in time she would live in the pioneer days

13. She is a very big duck dynasty fan
Billy knows that if Si Robertson asked me to marry him, I'd probably say yes. I think the man is hilarious. 

14. She is a closet NASCAR fan
I guess the cat's out of the bag now.


15. She is very critical of most music heard on the radio
Well, most of it IS garbage.

16. Her boyfriend loves her very much
He's cute.  

3 comments:

  1. Awwee :) How cute! I got my Fiance to do one this too last week LOL :) Found your blog just hopping around this morning and I'm a new follower! Would love for you to check out and follow my blog too :) Have a great day!

    Celena
    http://mystayathomemamalife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love it. Too cute! I dread to think what Sam might write... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These posts are the cutest! I think it is really good for blog readers to get to know the blogger through the people around them as well. It makes it all the more personal!
    Just stumbled upon your blog, and it is so lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete