April 22, 2013

Goodbye weekends

Oh Monday, It's not that I don't like you. I just hate seeing my weekend go. I was supposed to have a 3 day weekend, as it was national tax recovery day on Friday, but I ended up having to come in on Friday after all  Which was fine, because I had little to nothing to do and I just watched the news keeping up with the events in Boston most of the day. After work I went to see Billy expecting to watch a baseball game, but it was rained out so we were able to go have dinner like normal people whose lives don't revolve around sports do.  We continued to watch everything unravel in boston after we got home. It was like a movie or tv show without the cliff hangers. We couldn't pull ourselves away, and were so excited to finally hear they caught the son of a ... guy!



Saturday Billy had his makeup game, but his mom, the pup an I went on to the cabin to meet up with his family that had driven down through the night from Indianapolis to spend the weekend celebrating PopPop's 75th birthday. So we spent the rest of the weekend at  the cabin taking hikes, getting our eat on, and enjoying each other's company. I know these are zero pictures of us, but It's all I got, sorry dawg.

Almost there!

Lake Blue Ridge -- one of my favorite views

This is from the road the cabin is on.  

The screen house overlooking the creek that runs in front of the cabin. 

This is where I spent most of Sunday morning with my butt firmly planted on the couch looking up and snuggling with me sweet boy :)

I apologize for being out of the loop lately. I've been quite busy, very uninspired, and frankly very boring. You really didn't want to know what was going on with me, and anything I could have written would have been a total bore fest. However, since tax season is finally over  and wedding season is kicking into full swing, I'll have a bit more time and a lot more interesting things to share with you--I hope..

No comments:

Post a Comment