April 18, 2013

Proud to be an American

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and families of Monday's attacks in Boston, as well as all of those effected by yesterday's explosions in West, Texas. It's something I find so hard to fathom ever being so close to, even thought it could have just as easily been me as it was one of them. I know it's still an ongoing investigation, and we still don't know if it was a foreign or domestic attack, but quite honestly it doesn't matter who did it, it was still an attack against innocent american lives, and that is something I am glad we do not take lightly in this great nation.

If you know anything about me, you know that my patriotism of my county is one thing that I cherish and I am so proud of. The 4th of July, memorial day, and veterans gives me so many chill bumps, because I believe in this great nation and all that we stand for.

This is a video from the Boston Bruins game last night. If this doesn't make your heart flutter, then feel free to get out.




"Terrorist attacks can shake the foundations of our biggest buildings, but they cannot touch the foundation of America. These acts shatter steel, but they cannot dent the steel of American resolve."
President, George W. Bush.

Here's another fun one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment