April 29, 2013

This weekend, I had a birthday

Yep, I turned 24 this weekend! I took Friday off from work because I had this roaming firm holiday I wanted to get off my plate. Plus, quite frankly, I just wanted to take the day off. Billy and I spent most of the day together running a few errands and getting a few things ready for baseball. We had a sweet lunch date and then he was off for the field for BP & to prep for the game. Meanwhile, I spent the rest of the afternoon cuddling and napping with the cutest fur baby known to man. The game was bittersweet, and South Forsyth closed out their 2013 season with a W! It's hard to see that group of seniors go, but it's nice to see Billiam have another season under his belt.

Saturday was MY day, and it was a pretty cold and nasty looking day here in Georgia, but I wasn't going to let it get in the way of me having a good birthday. I drug Billy to the mall with me to pick up a few wedding gifts for all of our couple-friends that are getting married this summer, then we met our party people for sushi at The Avenues. yumm! After dinner, we went to see some friends of ours from college play a show. I absolutely love listening to them so I thought it was the perfect way to spend a birthday. Sadly, I don't have hardly any pictures worthy of being shared. So I leave you with these. 

My sweet Ret, better known as the Luke portion of our duo. 

My handsome boyfriend.. and his boyfriend. 

1 comment: