February 24, 2013

Sunday Social


This is actually the first time I've linked up with these lovely ladies for Sunday Social, but I have a very sneaky suspicion that it won't be my last ;)

Sunday Social


Today, we are taking it back to middle school and high school! We want to know what you were like back in the day!

1. What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake?
Well, I used to have TERRIBLE baby hair. Heck, I still do. I probably will never get rid of it. I had some growing out in my bangs, but of course, they weren't long enough to style or do anything with. Sooo I decided to cut them, right down to the scalp. Obviously, not one of my brighter moments, so for a week, I had no baby hair in front.. well, it grew back, but avail it was worse. Instead I looked like I had the top of a carrot sprouting out of my forehead for quite some time. :( 

2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pics?
Holly and I were inseparable from our Sophomore year and on. There was never a "Where's Megan?" or "Where's Holly?" It was always the two of us.



There was also Randi




and of course, high school would have never been  the same without the craziest group of guys you could ever meet. We always referred to ourselves as the Gum Branch Possey



3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
Usually Friday nights were either spent at football games, and after I turned 16, I worked every Friday night waiting tables at Side Street. I loved that job, and wouldn't had traded it for the world. On Saturdays if I had the night off, I was ALWAYS with Holly making laps around the Hartwell 500. 

4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
I really only officially dated 3 guys while I was in high school--Daniel Hix, Josh Breg, and Chad Weaver. None of them were for any long period of time, just maybe like a month or two.. Of course, Reid and I were never really official, but everyone knew that we were kind of always a "thing." That boy meant the world to me, and I to him. 

5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
We did! In middle school, we had these code names for people. I have a hard time remembering any of them in particular, but they did happen. 

6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?
April 11th, 2006 was the greatest day of my life. That was when the gum branch possey started. Holly and I took her dad's mustang GT convertible out for our inaugural trip to Hartwell--that's one thing I always remember was how perfect the weather was that day. She actually met Brian that day, and now they have been dating for 5 years. We actually met all the guys that would forever change what high school was to us, and boy were we end for a crazy ride. I had so much fun that night. To this day, we always tell each other "Happy April 11th" like its our own holiday or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment