February 17, 2013

Back in touch

I'm so sorry I've fallen out of touch this week. I've been so busy working late just about every night (it's the side effect of working in the Tax industry), celebrating our anniversary and Valentines, along with the most important part of my week OPENING DAY!

South Forsyth faced King's Ridge Christian School in the opening game of the 2013 season. I felt a little torn, because Billy's brother used to be part of KR's baseball team. So I knew a few of the players and their families from the team and had been so used to cheering for them previously. So I wasn't too overly vested in the turn out, even though I wasn't surprised that the game ended in a 14-1  blow out win for South Forsyth. Way to go boys!!


I also am so, so exicted to share that one of my best friends and college roommate is getting married!!! After 4 years, Tyler finally asked Amanda to spend forever with him! I'm so happy for her and I can't wait to start helping her plan and craft together the wedding of her dreams!

Now time for me to maybe catch up on my blog challenge. I gotta say, it got kind of drab and I think I may pass on finishing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment