February 1, 2013

31 days of blogging - Day 2

Day 2
The meaning behind your blog name

Well, I have a confession. I highly doubt this current blog name is going to stick around for long. It was just the first thing I could come up with when I was brainstorming, and it just sounded a little bit better than "Megan." Drab sounding, isn't it?
This is a phrase from a song that I immediately fell in love with the first time I heard it. I begged, begged, and BEGGED the label, management, and the artist to put it on the album we were working on at the time. Luckily, they finally decided to throw it on there! (Insert happy dance here) Barefoot Blue jean Princess was a cute, phrase that I thought might could put a quick synopsis of myself into the title. 
I'll see how I feel about it in a few weeks, or if I come up with  better idea between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment