February 3, 2013

31 Days of Blogging - Day 4

Day 4
A habit you wish you didn't have

We all have bad habits. Personally, I have many. I have a lot that I'm not willing to admit to, I have some that I'm not willing to give up, and I have some that just aren't healthy. One of the habits I wish I could kick is the fact that I worry sometimes over things that I shouldn't. I stress about things that I know honestly, will eventually work themselves out regardless of how much thought I put into it. I am a planner, and therefore am I always looking ahead trying to work out every last and final detail of what's to come. I do tend to be very, go with the flow when my plans get changed--unless it's something I was reaaaaally looking forward to. However, between now and the time that those plans change or come to pass, I will sometimes pick and mull over some things way more than a girl should. 

No comments:

Post a Comment