1. What is your favorite store to shop at?
I love boutiques! I find 80% of my clothes there. Some of my favorite ones are DressUp, Red Dress, Blue Door, and Fiore
2. If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
I am usually not big on specific designers--I like what I like. I guess if I had come up with a few.. Michael Kors, Alice Temperley, LaRoque.
3. What is your must have closet staple?
A great pair of shorts. I cannot seem to have enough. If they have a fun shape like scallops or lace or a great bright color, even better!!
4. What is your favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)
I love boots. Specially a great pair of cowboy boots. I love corrals and old gringo! Besides cowboy boots, I always need a good pair of tennis shoes.
5. What is the best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
I'm always a bargain shopper. I've shared with you a few of my deals on here. However, the best deal I've ever gotten wasn't even on myself! One late winter when all of the sweaters and winter wear were going on sale, I stumbled across an 80% off rack in the men's dept in Kohls. Keep in mind, if I want Billy to look nice I have to shop for him. I found tons of his favorite style sweater marked down from $60-$80 each to around $5-$10!! When I got to the register, I had a savings of around $375!! My bill was right around $35. I still brag about that one :)
6. What is a style you'd love to try?
I want to try the Kim K/hippie headband thing. I think I'd look like a total goof wearing it to the grocery store, but this is all hypothetical, right?