June 9, 2013

Not-so-Saturday Instagram Recap

I've been at the baseball field all weekend and have barely had time take pictures, much less blog this week. It's also very late and 5 am will come sooner than I wish, so I'll sum up my week and weekend using my instagram pictures.

My blog got a facelift! I love, love, LOVE it! That includes a new button. Go grab it! 

Tuesday night we went to watch the Braves beat the Pirates. Look at that stud :) 

Wednesday we had a health fair type thing day at work. This is the print out of my health report. I passed everything with flying colors. You go me coco!

Thursday night was the MLB Draft.. not that I let you forget. 

Clint Frazier, one of Billy's former players, got drafted 5th overall to the Cleveland Indians! Austin Meadows, another of Billy's Team Elite boys, also went 9th overall to the Pittsburgh Pirates! What a big night for them! I'm so proud and excited for their futures. 

My new ipad case I ordered from etsy finally got here. It's PERFECT!  I'll have to share a funny store about it's shipping process one later. 

Yesterday I traveled with my two favorite companions to this weekend's baseball tourney  We had a very early game, so decided to sleep through the warm-ups in the car. I laid my seat back and proceeded to catch some z's. This little wiggle worm in the back seat kept squirming and I couldn't seem to fall asleep hearing her  rustling around against the leather. She gave me this face, and I couldn't even dare get mad at her for it. I swear it's not possible for me to love anything more than I love this little girl. 


Pearls and Curls

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm a new follower from the weekend hop. Looks like you had a fun week!

    I'd love it if you can follow me back :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new layout!! I nominated you for the Liebster award and the info is on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete