September 5, 2013

My favorite thing about Dragoncon

Okay, confession. I have never been to Dragoncon, nor do I have any desire to ever go. For those of you giving me this face:

Dragoncon is the world's largest sifi convention held annually in Atlanta. Everyone dresses up as their favorite characters, there's a parade, there are meet and greats, ect. ect. Gamer/Nerd's dream! Even though I have never partook in the celebrationnnn.. is that the right word? I still see the beauty and reap the benefits that the event has to offer:

The Craigslist Missed Connections!
You'rr welcome.





I love these. I don't know why. I think it's the costume and the elaborate descriptions to help find the lost ones. If you didn't smile or laugh, you should seriously reevaluate yourself.

Seriously though, hope they find who they are looking for.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe these people are posting that crap to CL!? What the heck?! That's too funny, and I confess, me either. But I've seen these puppies on tv and laugh wondering why nerd conventions are such a big hit... I'm now learning why lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I had no idea people posted stuff like that on Craigslist. Apparently I read the wrong sections! It definitely was entertaining. Thanks, for sharing!

    :-) Tabitha

    ReplyDelete