September 11, 2013

Blogtember - My Favorite Online Shops



Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop.

It's no secret that I am a sucker for a great boutique! I have a interests list set up on my facebook so that I can keep all of my favorites under one roof! 


I've gotten a few dresses from Lily. I have never been disappointed! If you follow me on instagram, you saw the dress I recently won from them. I received this dress in a beautiful jade/teal color. It's great for the office with a cardigan, but also fab for a date night! They have tons of dresses that transition well from work to play. And just dresses that are perfect for play as well ;)



This place is INCREDIBLE for accessories!  You can find anything from necklaces, earrings, braclets, to scarves and other nick nacks! Not to mention most items start for under $5! How perfect is this necklace? It's only 11.95! Holy steal, batman! Items are sold in flash sale style. They're only up for a limited amount of time, so you have to check back often to see all the new pretties. 



 Every Athens girl knows this is the place to shop! They always have the most adorable styles, and their humongous inventory means there is always something for everybody.  They have the best game day dresses if you are in the market for one (or a few).  This is one of my go to places!  I can never go home without stopping into the store to see what goodies they have on the racks.   This dress is a killer! Then again, Lauren makes everything she wears look like a ten!

If I were to describe Blue Door in one word, it would be amazing. I don't use that word often, so you know it's just that good. If I were to pick my favorite items in my closet, 75% of them would have came from Blue Door! I kid you not! I love. love. LOVE them!  I got this top there earlier this Summer. My friends probably think this is the only shirt I wear, because I don't think I ever take it off.


Here are some of my other favorites that I have book marked and I find myself constantly perusing: The Mint Julep Boutique, Blake and Brandy, UOI, Dress Up, Hope's, Cheeky Peach,  and Impressions.  

5 comments:

  1. They all look so great....I might just have to do some shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking the Simple Addiction! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue dress! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite online shopping site is Amazon as it has the largest catalog of items at reasonable prices.

    Thanks
    Charlie Electra

    Buy Electronic Products

    ReplyDelete