April 4, 2014

Happies & Crappies

Holy cow, was this the longest week ever or what?! I almost feel like nothing has been going my way. My new years resolution (not that I had any intentions of actually keeping up with it) was to try to be more positive so let's look at the bright side of ll the bad things that have been going on

Crappies: Monday someone hit a traffic barrel and threw it into my lane. I had zero time to react and I wasn't able to move to another lane because of another car. I clipped it with my passenger side mirror and watched the plastic and glass fly past me via my rearview. Needless to say, I'm not a happy camper.
Happies: I was able to get the parts to me in a day's time without having to pay exrta for a rush shipping fee. The dealership was so nice and helpful. I've never had a good experience with a car dealership before. They even helped me install it for free! Kudos to my new new found friends at the Mazda dealership!

Crappies: The How I Met Your Mother series finale was also Monday. I love this show. It ranks up there with Friends when it comes to good quality sitcoms. I am so sad to see it go.
Happies: Believe it or not, I may have been the only person who was satisfied with the ending. I'm not going to say any more than that so not to spoil it for those who haven't gotten there yet.




Crappies: One of Billy's fellow coaches (affectionately known as his other significant other) is getting married tonight! The crappie, it's not only going to rain, but we're going to have ourselves a good old fashion Georgia Spring time thunderstorm
Happies: I am so excited to see these two tie the knot. I just LOVE the both of them to pieces! I'm also a sucker for a beautiful wedding!! Not to mention, I get to see all of my favorite members of our Team Elite Baseball family! It goes without saying that we have the best of times when we all get together! I am already getting a little footloose thinking about dancing the night away. Oh how I love dancing at weddings and parties!


Crappies: I had to make a LOT of changes to my social media websites last night
Happies: I have finally officially launched my new blog name, design, and domain!! I am officially Baseball Laces & Southern Graces! How exciting!! :D
I cannot sing Jana Tolman's praises enough! She has been so sweet, patient, and just plain good at what she does. I completely recommend her to anyone who plans to undertake a name change or just spruce up what you currently have!
So now that you're in the neighborhood, reach over to the right and grab yourself a button and throw it on your sidebar! If you do, let me know so I can do the same for yours!!

BlogButton


1 comment: