March 5, 2014

March Goals

February Goals

I am actually surprised how many things I got done this month--especially because I wasn't consciously trying to get them all done!
  • Attend as many of Billy's baseball games as possible
  • start a new skin care (specifically face) regimen -- I'm all open to suggestions, ya'll!
  • Surprise a friend
  • Sign up for my CAPM certification
  • File my taxes
  • Spring clean my Apartment -- provided I decide to stay here for another year.
  • Try a new recipe
  • Get wedding gifts picked out if not purchased for at least two of the weddings we are attending this summer
  • Eat out less, Save more
  • Replace the brakes on my car
  • Blog at least twice a week 
  • Go see my Grandma
March Goals
  • Launch new blog name and domain -- I can't wait to share it with you all. I am so excited
  • Finish and Unveil new design
  • Complete a DIY project and post about it
  • Go out for a spontaneous dinner with a friend 
  • Take a day trip and do something new
  • Gain 5 new followers
  • Spring clean my apartment
  • Try a new recipe
  • Visit my grandparents
  • Purchase a go-to spring top
  • Do my ab exercises at least 3 times a week
So here's to another successful month of completing goals and to the warm sprnig days that are ahead of us!







1 comment:

  1. You could totally do a spring clean and purge if you decide to move. Then you'll just have fewer things to do as you're trying to pack up.

    ReplyDelete