July 8, 2013

I'm back

I am back from vacation guys and I have so much to share with you.. okay, not a lot, just enough. First things first, I've been nominated for a Liebster Award again! These things never get old It's always so flattering knowing you actually like me!


Kate, a real life author, and not just a pretend one on her blog like myself, nominated me last week while I was away. 

Let's recap the rules..

1) Link back to the blog that nominated me
2) Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers
3) Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator
4) Share 11 random facts about yourself
5) Create 11 questions for your nominees
6) Contact your nominees and let them know that you nominated them

I Nominate:

1) Lauren from Peach State of Mind

2) Carlee from East Coast Girl in Pearls

3) Krystal from Pressing Pause

4) Krisin from Hopelessly Ever After

5) Rachael from Lobster Lovefest

6) Jenn from A Country Girl's World



11 Random Facts About Me

1) This is always the hardest part of Liebster awards for me

2) I played the Saxophone. Don't judge.

3) I have never in my life done the electric slide, and I hope to keep it that way

4) I have a slight obsession with peach fanta

5) I can recite all the books of the bible

6) When I was a child, I once knocked over a shelf in walmart.. 

7) The first cd I remember buying was Lonely Grill by Lonestar. 

8) I adore farmers markets

9) I love to drink out of mason jars

10) I wear a size 5 1/2 shoe.

11) I don't do coffee in any form.

Questions from Kate for me:

1) What is your favorite piece of jewelry and why?
I never ever take off this ring. I opted for something a little more practical than a class ring in high school. It's also kind of sentimental, because I knew how much my mom wanted me to have something nice and how hard she worked to save money to buy it for me. It's perfect, and I love it. 

2) Is your style trendy or classic?
Very classic. I like to buy things that I consider timeless.

3) Country or city?
I am slowly becoming a mix of both. I love my pastures and mountains, but I have found that living in the city has too many perks to part with. 

4) Do you believe in alternative medicine (acupuncture, chiropractor, etc.)?
I'll never turn down a good massage. 

5) Do you have any pets? What kinds?
I have the most adorable 3 year old lab rescue named Casey Michelle. I never thought it was possible to love a furry little baby more.

6) Who is your role model?
My parents. They are such hard working, humble people..

7) If you could pass one thing on to the next generation, what would it be and why?
A sense of wonder. So many of them are too caught up in whatever that they forget to stop and take in all of the beautiful and special things that life has to offer. 

8) Do you like history? What kind (American, British, royalty, etc.)?
I love pioneer and civil war history. Anything about the old antebellum south or the the frontier sucks me in immediately.

9) What is the last book that you read?
I am currently making my way through The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. I highly recommend it, or anything by him for that matter.


10) Have you ever traveled outside of the country? Where to?
Only if the Bahamas counts

11) What is your favorite dessert? Why?
Peach Cheesecake! I can never ever find it, but even the thought of it makes my mouth water.

My 11 Questions

If you won a million dollars, who would you call first?
If you were to walk into an airport, money nor time is an object, where would you jet off to?
Coke or Pepsi
Tell us about your favorite toy has a child.
What is your favorite thing about blogging?
If you could go on any reality tv show, which would you audition for? 
If you could only visit 5 websites everyday, which ones would you choose?
Which iphone game is your guilty pleasure--don't lie!
What was your favorite part about your 4th of July celebrations this year?
Are you a morning person or a night person

3 comments:

  1. Aww thanks!! I will do a post about this on either wednesday or thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so sweet that your parents are your role models. mine are too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to have good people as parents, isn't it?!

      Delete