July 26, 2013

5 On Friday

Today I am linking up for 5 on Friday! My five is going to consist of my top five new Favorite song recommendation that you should be adding to your iTunes playlist pronto. You can thank me after your jam sesh later.

Rachel Farley's new single - High Heels

Home - Sundy Best

Chillin' it - Cole Swindell

One Hell of an Amen - Brantley Gilbert


She Will Be Free - Josh Abbott Band


and because I had one more I just HAD to share..
Dirt Road Diary - Luke Bryan
Don't forget his new album Crash My Party on August 13th!




2 comments:

  1. I love me some Luke Bryan. Dirt Rd. Diary is my brother's favorite song. Interesting choices you have! I haven't heard of any of them but LB. Have a great weekend babe, saw ya on the link up! xo

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to see Luke Bryan tonight! SO excited! Happy Friday!

    www.babysaiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete