I, and likely you too, have come to realize my life has been pretty stagnent lately. In order to give myself some life direction, I am going to start setting goals for myself each month to help give me things to work towards and things to help "keep the magic alive." I can't let this winter time cabin fever get the best of me!
- Attend as many of Billy's baseball games as possible
- start a new skin care (specifically face) regimen -- I'm all open to suggestions, ya'll!
- Surprise a friend
- Sign up for my CAPM certification
- File my taxes
- Spring clean my Apartment -- provided I decide to stay here for another year.
- Try a new recipe
- Get wedding gifts picked out if not purchased for at least two of the weddings we are attending this summer
- Eat out less, Save more
- Replace the brakes on my car
- Blog at least twice a week
- Go see my Grandma
So here's to knocking them out!