January 30, 2013

What I'm loving Wednesdays

Here are the things I'm loving this Wednesday

My new running shoes
I'm officially HOOKED on the show Once Upon a Time


Even though it's very blurry, but I'm totally loving and so proud of this picture of my Granddaddy that my mom sent me from dinner with my grandparents tonight. He's 81 (82 in April), and has very very advanced Alzheimer's. He hasn't known who I was since I was in Junior or Senior high school. He doesn't know who he is or where he is, so seeing him doing little things is such a tremendous feeling for all of us. This is the first time in months that he's actually ate at the table, much less fed himself!! Maybe I'll tell you more about him in a later post, or really more about how incredible and amazing my grandma is to still be his primary care giver after 58 happy, love filled years. 

Totes want one of these. What a schweet engagment present this would make. I say that like I should actually expect a ring soon. Pshhh..


On my list of crafts to make -- a new easter/springy burlee

Leather leggings. Get in my closet!



but since this is MY blog, I'm giving my own twist on this traditional weekly post. We all know my first love is music, and I'm going to also throw in some of my favorites that are on a routine shuffle this week :)

Lights of my Hometown - Brian Davis
The two guys that wrote this song are probably, in my opinion, some of the best writers in Nashville today. 


Standing in line - Chris Weaver Band
I've been aware of these guys for quite some time, because of my best friends dates the bass player, but never really made a point to give them a listen until I saw them mentioned in Billboard for being the top 10 bands to look out for in 2013, and boooooooy had I been missing out. They have somewhat of an old school Hootie and the Blowfish tone that I love!


No comments:

Post a Comment