June 13, 2008

I've got my toes in the water, ass in the sand



Right now I'm sitting in the condo in Hilton Head. My roommates and I are down here for a couple of days. It's totally relaxing. I've heard people talk about Hilton Head for a long time, but I've never been here to experience it myself. It is completely relaxing, yet for people like me who don't want to stop it's also hasn't gotten boring. Today was the first day we had our bikes (yes, think now and then). So we've been riding around the island all day like we're 12 again. Tonight we rode down to the beach after we ate dinner out on the boardwalk. It was breathtaking.. a little cloudy so it wasn't as starry, but completely breathtaking. I just wish I would have had that special someone right there with me to walk along the shoreline and hold my hand. It would have been a dream come true to me, because the band up at the restaraunt on the beach was playing "The Dance" -- Even though it's not a love song, it's still my favorite song in the whole entire world..
Well needless to say, it's enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment