October 5, 2010

30 Songs in 30 Days Challenge

Sorry, I've gotten a day or two behind. I've just been completely swamped with homework and a lack of sleep. Do forgive me.. but our challenge continues

Day 6 - A song that reminds you of somewhere

"Home" - Daughtry

No, it doesn't remind me of home. It reminds me of Barnesville. A few times in a row this song came on my iPod on my trips down there.. it finally stuck as a theme song. The particular line that stands out to me is "The miles are getting longer the closer I get to you." It's a true statement about the drive down. The closer you get to that rinky dink town, the longer the drive seemed to get. The first 2 hours seemed to fly. The last 30 mins, though, sometimes felt like a lifetime.




Day 7 - A Song that Reminds you of a Certain Event

"I'm not gonna cry" - Corey Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment