October 1, 2010

30 songs in 30 days Challenge -- plus another story

So yesterday I had a test in Networking. After the test, we reviewed the answers as a class to kind of give us an idea of how each of us did. I missed this one particular question, and kicked myself in the butt about it--it was a "duh" moment. Later that night at trivia, I got a chance to redeem myself. The question topic was Computers. My first initial thought was, the only answer to this I could give you was If they asked who was one of the original creators of Compaq computers--One of them is Billy's neighbors in the mountains.. otherwise we were screwed-even though I am an MIS major.. LOW AND BEHOLD the question was "What is Modem short for?" which was the exact same question I missed earlier that day on the test.
I was the only person in the entire restaurant that got it correct, might I add. I guess I got a chance to redeem myself.. and at least I got it right when it mattered, at trivia :)

Okay. Back to the challenge!

Day 3 - A song that makes you happy

"Mandolin Moon" - Sister Hazel

This song always seems to put me in the best mood possible. It's my alarm tone every morning in hopes that it starts everyday off on the right side of the bed. If you could see me right now, I'm smiling just listening to it. I'll leave it for you to enjoy as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment