December 30, 2009

Makes Me Think

Last night I found this website that left me misty eyed and broken hearted.
Inspired by the format of popular humor site, FMyLife.com (FML), MakesMeThink.com (MMT) was founded as a refined, thought-provoking alternative. MMT is an online community where people share daily life stories that provoke deep thought and inspire positive change.

Sometimes the most random everyday encounters force us to stop and rethink the truths and perceptions we have ingrained in our minds. These encounters are educationally priceless. They spawn moments of deep thought and self-reflection that challenge the status quo and help us evolve as sensible individuals.
Here are a few of my favorite submissions that inspired me to spend a few more extra minutes in my bedtime prayers:
Beautiful and inspiring.. please check it out for yourself. It really will make you think, but you'll feel more blessed than if you never would have thought about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment