January 9, 2009

He's just NOT that into you..


Years ago I heard of this book; I think on a forum or something like that. I just never looked into it. I kind of figured it'd be on the shelf right next to The Complex Infrastructure known as the Female Mind.
A few nights ago, I was reading quotes online, and found quote after quote after QUOTE from this book. I was thinking about buying the book to read it's entirety. If they didn't have me laughing, they had me nodding in agreement. Shortly there after, a preview came on Tv for a movie that had been inspired by the same book. The deal was made, and I went and bought it yesterday! (Shocker, I know, I bought a book!)
Right, now I'm about 3/4 of the way finished. It's a little it's witty and honest - much like me. I've laughed. I've contimplated. I've came to grasp with some of my awful/unhealthy habits. Most importantly, I've decided to take a new outlook on dating.
I'm thinking this will be helpful, because I wont be valuable time making excuses for someone who apparently doesn't deserve it. I'll save myself a lot of tears, wasted hours by the phone, heartache, unanswered questions, and most importantly lost time! I mean, why am I still hanging onto the ass that hasn't call me, when I can find someone who won't forget to(You call it "forget." I call it "chose not to").
Oh yes, Now comes the time when I am supposed to tell you to rush to Barnes and Noble or open a new browser to amazon.com. Notice I said NEW BROWSER; keep reading my stuff - don't x out. But yes, this book is actually a breath of fresh air. It's brutaly honest but eye opening at the same time. It's simplicity will make you feel somewhat.. well, stupid for not realizing these things before.

No comments:

Post a Comment