February 1, 2012

Well, I guess this is growing up

Finally, a chance to update! I have started my last semester of college. It's almost heart breaking how much I've let these last 2 or 3 years slip by me. I've had to focus so much on school and work that I've honestly kind of missed out on a lot of my trademark whirl-wind adventures. Hopefully all of my hard work will soon pay off when I get a good paying job that I enjoy doing.
In other news, there is no other news. Because I am so focused on school and work, I have no notable pieces of information to share with you.
I do really, really wish, however, that I could find more time to blog. I miss blogging. It used to help me reflect so much, and I also feel like it helped me to speak very elloquently. I think after I stopped blogging, my ability to converse and sound intelligent at the same time went out the window. Maybe I should make that my belated New Year's Resolution?
Deal? Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment